Immigration & Visa Services
Cpanama offers clients through our affiliate lawyers the most complete package of Panamanian visa and immigration options. Check out this list of the most popular residency visas offered to foreigners.
Basic required documents for immigration processing:
1. Photocopy of valid passport of the applicant, including the picture page (that shows the picture, name, date of birth, passport number, place of issue, etc.), and all pages showing entry/exit stamps (all pages used in the passport).
2. Original Police record of the applicant, from the place of residence, duly notarized and authenticated by the Panamanian Consulate nearest you.
3. Original Birth Certificate of the applicant duly notarized and authenticated by the Panamanian Consulate nearest you.
4. Original Marriage Certificate for the applicant (if applicable), duly notarized and authenticated by the Panamanian Consulate nearest you.
5. Six (6) passport sized photographs of the applicant.
6. Certificate of Good Health, issued by a licensed Panamanian hospital or clinic, signed by a registered, licensed physician, indicating that the applicant has no contagious diseases and is in good mental and physical condition. This must be done during your initial visit to Panama.
Each specific residency visa has its own unique application requirements aside from the basic requirement documents listed above.
Contact us for more information.